Payments and Insurance
Medical Insurance and Service Payment Information
- Coverage for oral appliance therapy is covered under medical insurance, not dental insurance.
- Most medical insurance companies provide coverage for oral appliance therapy for Obstructive Sleep Apnea and will cover a percentage of this treatment.
- We will explain your insurance benefits and help you maximize your benefits so you can get help with the cost of your treatment.
- Payment is due when services are provided unless other arrangements are made prior to treatment. We will submit your insurance claim for you by understanding and providing the required and necessary documentation to help you get reimbursed by your insurance company according to your policy.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and Care Credit.
For Free Sleep Apnea Assessment
or request an appointment online